LIFTMASTER GARAGE Doors OPENERS
- All LiftMaster commercial door operators are UL325-2010 compliant
- The Protector System feature acts as a non-impact infrared safety device
- Manual release in case of power failure
- switchless models available that eliminate stuck start switch and motor malfunctions on single-phase operators
- Integrated Timer-to-Close (TTC) allows programming from 5 to 60 seconds in 5-second increments. Allows for timed automatic door closure after the door reaches the full open position (Requires monitored safetydevices, with CPS-RPEN4, CPS-U, CPS-UN4, or CPS-EI)
LiftMaster Trolley Operators
Trolley operators are typically used for standard lift sectional doors, and are available in light, medium, and industrial-duty.
LiftMaster Hoist Rolling Door Operator
Hoist operators are designed for use on rolling doors and grilles, as well as industrial sectional doors with high or vertical lift.
LiftMaster Jackshaft Garage Door Openers and Operators
Jackshaft operators are designed for use on rolling grilles and shutters, as well as rolling doors. Some operators are also designed for use on industrial sectional doors with high or vertical lift.
LiftMaster Sliding Garage Door Openers and Operators
Sliding door operators are designed for use on single and bi-parting slide doors and fire doors.